Part Time Administrator
Permanent Part Time
An excellent opportunity has just become available for a Part Time Administrator working 2 full days a week. As this is a job share the successful candidate will be expected to cover holidays.
- Experienced administrator capable of prioritising workload
- Good telephone manner
- Strong focus/experience in customer service, including face to face experience.
- Confidence to sell services and upsell on course training materials.
- Computer literate, including the basic use of outlook, word and excel.
- Positive, friendly and supportive attitude to work as a team.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Provide a high level of customer service to candidates and customers visiting the training centre.
- Respond to incoming enquires via the telephone and email, ensuring a polite and friendly mannerism at all times.
- Provide administrative support to trainers/assessors.
- Provide detailed course information to operatives enquiring at the centre.
- Complete general front office reception duties including a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
- Prepare candidate assessment folders, training manuals, instructions folders and course material.
- Ensure smooth transmittal of candidate results to the certification body.
- Complete data entry tasks to collate results of statistics.
- Process the post, fax, filing, archiving and photocopying.
- Raise invoices and record on in house database.
- Take payments for courses and accurately process through company systems.
- Order refreshments & stationery, receive & unpack deliveries & stock the reception area with marketing material
- Support domestic assistant when needed to prepare canteen for refreshments / general cleaning of canteen e.g. loading and unloading of dishwasher.
- Support domestic assistant with the re-stocking of consumables.
- Invigilate examination when required.
- Support Centre Manager and Trainers with administrational tasks.
Working hours 8.00-16.00
Flexibility is required for cover.
Closing date for applications: February 14, 2020
Apply for this job