Permanent Full Time
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
CRM Executive - EC2
£28,000 - £30,000
10% Bonus (paid annually)
Our client constantly works to deliver an exceptional level of service to its clients (B2C) and aims to be an extension to its clients’ teams. In that way, we encourage the clients to learn from our experts and work in a real collaborative manner.
The service portfolio is broad, but it has been built from the ground up by our teams. Whether we work on ASO, UA or CRM projects and strategies, we strive to deliver a measurable, tangible and effective performance.
We provide clients with analysis, strategy, preparation, implementation, reporting and optimisation of customer journeys, and ad-hoc campaigns. As this work heavily relies on CRM systems (such as Braze) and their successful integration early on, our client aims to expand the technical support it offers its clients through the CRM team, and this position will be expected to provide technical & data analytics strength in addition to the normal CRM activities.
The CRM Executive will be expected to bring to the team a good knowledge of marketing and B2C CRM fundamentals, and to quickly become a mobile CRM expert, growing and sharing their knowledge with the team.
- Liaising with creative departments
- Taking meeting minutes, defining and sharing action points
- Setting up or reviewing campaign mechanics across a range of CRM platforms
- Implementing and testing push notifications, in-app messaging, inbox messages, browser push
- Conducting competitor analysis
- Pulling data extracts from CRM platforms, analysing, correlating and refreshing reports
- Advising clients on the technical specification required to support CRM campaigns & journeys
- Providing assistance with testing of CRM implementations & messaging within client apps
- Liaising with client and CRM provider’s technical teams face to face and via phone.
- You will receive direct and online training, after building confidence, take on more responsibilities working directly with clients and building relationships
- Technical or business degree with level 2.1 or above
- Experience in a B2C CRM position
- Strong interest in data analytics, and the ability to review data, infer results and draw accurate &
statistically sound conclusions.
- Perfect spoken and written English
- Ability to prioritise and organise your work to meet tight deadlines
- Great work ethic and a desire to learn and progress
Closing date for applications: March 17, 2020
Apply for this job