Junior Accounts/Admin Assistant
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated person who is looking for a varied office role and able to perform well both as a team player and on own initiative to work in a small but busy office based in Sittingbourne. You will need good communication and computer skills, especially Excel, with an adaptable attitude. On the job training will be given on all the accounts aspects of this role.
• Supporting and covering for Accounts Manager as required.
• Process Sales ledger invoices in accordance with procedures.
• Assist with Credit control as required.
• Process Purchase ledger invoices & credit notes
• Deal with incentive logistics
• Setup new project structures in the accounts system as required.
• Issue Incentive Reconciliation forms at Month end.
• Manage the archiving process and archive areas
• Postal delivery and dispatch
• Manage stationery, printing, kitchen and janitorial supplies, including purchasing procedures.
• Welcome visitors
• General office admin
Packages an advantage but not essential:
• QuickBooks Desktop
• QuickBooks Online
• MS Excel
• MS Word
• MS Outlook
Free parking onsite.