This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated person who is looking for a varied office role and able to perform well both as a team player and on own initiative to work in a small but busy office based in Sittingbourne. You will need good communication and computer skills, especially Excel, with an adaptable attitude.
• Supporting and covering for Accounts Manager as required.
• Process Sales ledger invoices in accordance with procedures.
• Assist with Credit control as required.
• Process Purchase ledger invoices & credit notes
• Deal with incentive logistics
• Setup new project structures in the accounts system as required.
• Issue Incentive Reconciliation forms at Month end.
• Manage the archiving process and archive areas
• Postal delivery and dispatch
• Manage stationery, printing, kitchen and janitorial supplies, including purchasing procedures.
• Welcome visitors
• General office admin
Two years experience within a similar role an advantage