Social Media & Marketing Administrator
Part-Time Permanent (2.5 Days/ 18-21 flexible hours per week)
Our small yet diligent team based in Wimbledon is looking for a part-time Social Media & Marketing Administrator!
You will take on the business’ daily administrative tasks, monitor the company Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn pages, advertise open days, send weekly mail outs and occasionally create simple but eye-catching flyers!
This role would suit a student to work around their studies looking to develop their skills! Apply now!
· Liaising with consultants regarding advertisements and postings
· Writing and editing vacancy adverts
· Organising listings and monitoring the expiry of adverts
· Advertising opening days
· Managing an E-shot system
· Additional ad-hoc duties as reasonably requested by a manager
· Managing all official social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
· Coming up with creative ideas to make the brand stand out
· Designing posters and fliers for events, promotions and offers
• Educated to A-level standard (particularly English language/literature)
• Confident managing all social media outlets such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook using social scheduling tools (i.e. Hootsuite)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Basic graphic design skills using programs such as Canva, Pixlr, Over etc.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Suite – Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Stays calm under pressure and able to work to short deadlines
• Patient, organised and proactive, with attention to detail and the ability to multitask
• Enthusiastic and personable, and able to work in a close team environment