Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
£29,000 – £35,000
Carlton Recruitment is seeking a Marketing & Business Development Assistant in SE1 for a highly successful company to join and support their team! The ideal candidate will be someone who is driven and can use their own initiative in order to work accurately and develop the business proactively.
· Undertaking research through a variety of channels to identify new business opportunities and working with the Marketing Manager and bid teams to help develop these prospects. This may include on and offline research, liaising with third parties’ agencies and stakeholders. This sometimes involves working and communications across different teams in numerous offices across the business.
• Supporting colleagues with client facing materials and proactively assisting in market intelligence.
This may include reviewing and analysing news outlets, industry journals, websites and more.
• Helping with data administration of our CRM system for marketing purposes and segmenting
agreed prospects. This involves use of our in-house CRM system and using it to extract data and
• Event support - preparation of materials, promotional collateral and registration
• Working with our teams to help keep digital facing material up to date, including where needed on
the website and other social channels.
• Graphics experience. Proven skills in creating, editing and working on a range of marketing
materials using the Adobe creative suite and ideally InDesign.
Other areas the position will need to cover include:
• Getting involved in our markets – intelligence gathering on the wider marketplace and working
with other business areas to create engagement opportunities
• Generate enthusiasm - we need someone who can keep people engaged, positive and enthused
• Creativity and ability to adapt - we work in competitive markets and need to constantly find new
ways to engage
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in professional services / architectural / engineering business
• Highly organised and able to prioritise workload and negotiate deadlines
• Ability to build relationships
• Ability to prioritise work according to its importance to the firm
• Ability to flex style and approach to the situation and audience
• Strong attention to detail, especially when working to tight deadlines and simultaneous projects
• A strong team player
• Excellent IT skills