Job Title: Accounts Clerk
Salary 18000 pro rata
Part time permanent role 15 hours
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our Connected World team.
Reporting to the Intertek NTA Senior Accountant, you will have strong accounts payable skills and a background of working in a finance department.
Specific duties will include but not limited to:
· Raising of supplier purchase orders
· Complete new customer and vendors set up forms
· Checking and processing staff expense claims
· Checking and reconciling debtors and creditors statements
· Other ad hoc general admin support, including reception duties and staff holiday bookings, maintain an efficient filing system etc.
Required skills and experience
· Solid bookkeeping background relating to Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
· IT literate with strong MS Excel skills
· Experience and adaptability to use accountancy software packages such as Sage, PeopleSoft (breadth and adaptability is more important than specific software experience)
· Good attention to detail is essential with excellent organisational skills