Full time permanent
37 hours a week
Excellent full-time (37 hours a week) opportunity for Legal Secretary with ideally Dispute Resolution experience. You will be providing support to senior staff members helping the company to operate at optimum efficiency. This role is great for someone who is has a high degree of self- management and great initiative.
· Preparing correspondence and documents to including digital dictation
· Administer daily filing
· Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for senior staff.
· Prepare the conference meetings, including booking rooms arranging refreshments.
· Provide support and guidance to junior secretaries
· Providing excellent customer service to clients both in person and on the telephone
· Operate the Firm’s Case Management System
· Provide suggestion to improve to the efficiency of the department.
· Undertake any specific training and training towards self-development.
· Ensure the confidentiality of all the Firm’s and clients’ documentation and information.
· At least 1 years’ previous experience as a Legal Secretary.
· Advanced IT skills and excellent typing skills
· Must have a very good understanding of how their fee earner(s) like to work
· Demonstrates a pro-active approach to work with a positive attitude.
· Excellent level of attention to client service, being able to interact well with both internal and external clients.
· Demonstrates ability and willingness to meet deadlines, work under pressure and work in a team
· Annual bonus scheme