Corporate Tax Manager
Location: SW London/Surrey borders
Permanent Full Time
Salary: £64,000 - £74,000 + £5,500
Corporate Tax Manager
SW London/Surrey borders
£64,000 - £74,000 + £5,500
Car allowance & Excellent benefits
Dependant on experience
The client would consider someone looking for 4 or days a week, they also operate a work from home policy
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Tax professional either looking to make their first move from an accountancy firm or someone from industry looking to work for a recognised and expanding brand taking on more responsibility and projects. You will be working from fantastic offices which includes its own gym, onsite parking as well as being very close to train and buses.
Reporting to the Head of Tax, you will be a fundamental part of team and responsible for cross-examination of accounts, quarterly payments calculations, management of ad hoc projects and much more. This is an ideal opportunity for a proactive individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Reporting to head of tax and senior financial management
- Oversight of corporation tax compliance for multiple companies comprising:
- Preparation of tax packs supporting tax computations and returns.
- Analysis of real estate costs for tax reliefs.
- Interrogation of accounting systems and analysis of outputs from other departments
- Withholding tax applications
- Quarterly payments calculations
- Ad hoc consulting and advisory projects
- Liaising with internal stakeholders, information providers, external advisers and revenue authorities
- Qualified accountant or tax equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP benefital
- Software skills (excel; word; PowerPoint); ability to interrogate accounting systems (eg SAP)
- Excellent interpersonal and confident communication skills
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills and the ability to multi-task
- A confident and professional communicator with both internal and external stakeholder and able to work in a fast paced demanding environment
- The ability to work to tight schedules and deadlines while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- support towards further Tax qualifications can be provided if desired
- Flexible and adaptable
CVs will be reviewed as soon as they are received, interviews are likely to be conducted via skype
Closing date for applications: July 1, 2020
Apply for this job