Job Title: Accounts Clerk
Salary £18000 pro rata
Part time permanent role 20 hours
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a Connected World team.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, you will have strong accounts payable skills and a background of working in a finance department.
Specific duties will include but not limited to:
· Raising of supplier purchase orders
· Complete new customer and vendors set up forms
· Checking and processing staff expense claims
· Checking and reconciling debtors and creditors statements
· Other ad hoc general admin support, including reception duties and staff holiday bookings, maintain an efficient filing system etc.
Required skills and experience
· Solid bookkeeping background relating to Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
· IT literate with strong MS Excel skills
· Experience and adaptability to use accountancy software packages such as Sage, PeopleSoft (breadth and adaptability is more important than specific software experience)
· Good attention to detail is essential with excellent organisational skills